Monday, April 4, 2011

Prunella - Flowers make you happy

Above and below, gorgeous colours and styling at Prunella, Kyneton Victoria. I love the little bud vases and the green glassware, as well as the sign - Prunella - flowers make you happy - oh so true!




 Stunning dark walls below, help the foliage sing in the store.





The deepest dark walls and the most inspirational styling, that's what we found at Prunella, a florist in Kyneton that I can only describe as simply scrumptious. A few weekends ago my husband and I were out and about in Kyneton, Victoria and came across this little oasis of colour in the country. Prunella is more than just a florist it is a treasure trove of lovely objects styled in perfect harmony - truely beautiful. Sometimes things that are small and special are oh so much more perfect - Vanessa and Caris your lovely store took my breath away - Congratulations. Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment