Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sevva Hong Kong

 The outside terrace above, and the view below! 
 Stunning living wall and the display of Tom Dixons I would love in my kitchen!
Last week I was in Hong Kong and visited the very sexy Sevva Restaurant above, then I was in China for a week and not too happy I couldn't post anything on the blog when i got to China! So I am working through my shots now and will do several posts over the next few days about the trip. Had a fabulous time, helped by some amazing dining experiences (of course!) My Collegues who took me to Sevva featured above, where not so excited about the food from past visits but we ordered the local cuisine as one should and not the western, and we weren't disappointed! As you can tell from the shots the decor is worth a visit with stunning 360 views of Hong Kongs Central district and fab cushions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment