Friday, December 18, 2009

Lovely store


Yesterday I ventured over to South Melbourne to GAS one of my favourite places for a weekend breakfast - and as well as the delight of it not being packed like it usually is on Market days I also visited Pomegranate properly for the first time - I have quickly popped my head in before but didn't realise what a treasure trove it was. This delightful store, which is 10 years old this year, sits within a beautiful two storey Victorian building, and was full of lovely things that I would have been more than happy to take home! Including the ici et la deck chairs displayed all along the footpath, which did start to get me thinking in a holiday mood! I am definitely getting my deck chair out this weekend and in fact I think it needs a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment